The 8th KSETA Topical Courses took place from September 12 – 23, 2016.
We offered the following courses:
- Particle propagation in astroparticle physics; Günter Sigl (Univ. Hamburg)
- Scientific programming with Mathematica (broader); Thomas Hahn (MPI Munich)
- Collaborative software design (better); Manuel Giffels, Martin Heck (KIT)
- Introduction to cosmology (broader); Silvia Mollerach (UNSAM)
- Particle physics for astroparticle physicists (broader); Matthias Mozer, Roger Wolf (KIT)
- Introduction to string theory (broader); Timo Weigand (Uni Heidelberg)
- Astroparticle physics: 13 billion years of evolution reviewed in a one-day-course (broader); Guido Drexlin, Klaus Eitel, Darko Veberic (KIT)
- Memorizing, reading and working strategies (better); Erika Magyarosi (7. + 8. November 2016, max. 12 participants, building 30.95, seminar room A+B)
Please find a list of these courses with a short description here.
We provide presentations of the courses here.